Advice for everyone
If you’re worried about your energy bills, call us and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They can offer free and impartial advice on:
- Saving energy and water
- Money management
- Making sure you’re on the best energy and water tariff
- Whether you are entitled to any benefits to boost your income
Call Freephone 0808 808 2244 or request a call back using our online form.
Free home energy efficiency improvements
Is your home hard to heat? You could be eligible for home energy efficiency improvements at no cost to you.
We install free boilers, central heating systems and insulation to help households on low incomes to keep warm and reduce the cost of their energy bills.
You could be eligible for free energy efficiency improvements if:
- You own your home or rent from a private landlord (not Council or Housing Association)
- Your home is energy inefficient and expensive to heat
- You or someone you live with receives a means tested benefit OR has a chronic respiratory, circulatory or mental health condition and an income below defined thresholds (full health based criteria information is available here)
If you are eligible, we will recommend a package of energy efficiency improvements at no cost to you. They will make your home warmer and save you money on your energy bills.
Our advisors will ask you some questions about your property and the benefits you receive, so please make sure you have your benefit award letter and, if applicable, your landlord details to hand when you make the call.
Find out how to apply for Nest.
“Dealing with Nest has been so easy, from that initial phone call it was all dealt with! I was kept informed of everything, but I didn’t have to run around making calls or sort things out, that helps more than anything. My home is so much warmer, and it makes such a difference when you just turn on the tap and there’s hot water! For many years, before the system stopped working, I got used to having to warm the water for hours first and then it wasn’t as hot as the water is now. It is magic and more people should know about Nest and how the scheme can help them.’’ Rhondda Resident
How can Nest help?
We offer a range of free, impartial advice and, if you are eligible, a package of free home energy efficiency improvements such as a new boiler, central heating or insulation.